1. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
4. An informal term for a father.
8. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
11. Informal terms for the mouth.
12. A person who makes use of a thing.
13. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
14. (informal) Of the highest quality.
15. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
16. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
17. The process of gradually becoming inferior.
19. Duplicator that transmits the copy by wire or radio.
21. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
22. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
23. A radioactive transuranic element.
25. One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam.
32. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
34. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
35. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
37. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
41. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
44. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
45. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
47. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
48. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
49. An unofficial association of people or groups.
52. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
53. Type genus of the Anatidae.
54. How long something has existed.
1. Two items of the same kind.
2. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
3. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
4. 43rd President of the United States.
5. The sign language used in the United States.
6. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
7. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
8. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
9. Common Indian weaverbird.
10. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
18. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
20. Being one more than ninety.
24. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
26. A unit of power equal to 746 watts.
27. That is to say.
28. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
29. The cry made by sheep.
30. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
31. A form of address for a man.
33. A port city in southwestern Iran.
36. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
38. In bed.
39. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
40. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
42. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
43. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
46. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
47. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
50. An honorary degree in science.
51. Informal terms for a mother.