1. How long something has existed.
4. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
8. A tight-fitting headdress.
11. An audiotape recording of sound.
12. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
13. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
14. By bad luck.
16. Minor or subordinate.
17. Divulge information or secrets.
18. Informal terms for a mother.
19. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
21. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
22. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
25. Extremely pleasing.
27. A port city in southwestern Iran.
30. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
33. A light touch or stroke.
34. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
37. Being one more than one hundred.
38. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
40. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
41. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
43. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
46. Syndrome resulting from a serious acute (sometimes fatal) infection associated with the presence of staphylococcus.
49. Any spiny succulent plant of the family Cactaceae native chiefly to arid regions of the New World.
51. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
53. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
54. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
55. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
57. A Hindu prince or king in India.
59. A small cake leavened with yeast.
60. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
61. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
62. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
1. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
2. Offering fun and gaiety.
3. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
4. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
5. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
6. Common Indian weaverbird.
7. That is to say.
8. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
9. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
10. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
15. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
20. A radioactive transuranic element.
23. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
24. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
26. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
28. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
29. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
31. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
32. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
35. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
36. Unknown god.
39. Brightly colored tropical freshwater fishes.
40. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
42. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
43. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
44. A radioactive transuranic element that is similar to uranium.
45. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
47. Erect bushy hairy annual herb having trifoliate leaves and purple to pink flowers.
48. Title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran.
50. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
52. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
53. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
56. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
58. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.