1. Noisy talk.
4. Not reflecting light.
8. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
11. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
12. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
13. The upper side of the thighs of a seated person.
14. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
15. Any competition.
16. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
17. A large building at an airport where aircraft can be stored and maintained.
20. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
21. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
24. South African plant widely cultivated for its showy pure white spathe and yellow spadix.
26. Jordan's port.
29. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
31. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
32. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
34. A small cake leavened with yeast.
42. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
45. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
46. A bachelor's degree in theology.
47. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
49. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
50. (prefix) Coming before or being preliminary or preparatory.
51. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
1. Not only so, but.
2. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
3. Outbuilding that serves as a shelter for a dog.
4. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
5. The fourth month of the Hindu calendar.
6. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
7. The starting place for each hole on a golf course.
8. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
9. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
10. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
18. Small genus of Eurasian herbs.
19. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
22. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
23. The cry made by sheep.
25. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
27. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
28. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
30. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
33. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
35. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
36. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
37. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
38. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
40. In bed.
41. An international organization created in 1949 by the North Atlantic Treaty for purposes of collective security.
43. A watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant.
44. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
48. A public promotion of some product or service.