1. Of or relating to near the ear.
5. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
8. The portion of the vertebrate nervous system consisting of the brain and spinal cord.
11. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
12. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
13. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
14. Jordan's port.
16. Lower in esteem.
18. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
19. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
21. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
24. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
27. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
31. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
32. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
34. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
35. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
37. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
39. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
44. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
46. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
48. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
51. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
52. Owed and payable immediately or on demand.
53. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
54. Made of fir or pine.
1. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
2. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
3. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
4. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
5. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
6. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
7. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
8. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
9. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
10. (linguistics) The form of a word after all affixes are removed.
15. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
17. A decree that prohibits something.
20. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
22. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
23. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
25. A radioactive metallic element that is similar to tellurium and bismuth.
26. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
28. A public promotion of some product or service.
29. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
30. 1/10 gram.
33. A state in New England.
36. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
38. An important seaport on the Island of Cebu in the Philippines.
40. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
41. A slender double-reed instrument.
42. A Loloish language.
43. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
45. (informal) Of the highest quality.
47. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
48. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
49. A gray tetravalent metallic element that resembles zirconium chemically and is found in zirconium minerals.
50. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.