1. A three-year law degree.
4. A quantity of no importance.
8. A master's degree in business.
11. A bloody and prolonged operation in which American marines landed and defeated Japanese defenders (February and March 1945).
12. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
13. At a great distance in time or space or degree.
14. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
15. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
17. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
20. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
21. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
23. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
25. Jordan's port.
29. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
30. A light touch or stroke.
31. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
34. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
36. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
40. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
44. Alsatian artist and poet who was cofounder of Dadaism in Zurich.
45. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
48. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
49. (informal) Of the highest quality.
50. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
51. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
52. An enclosed space.
53. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
54. Used of a single unit or thing.
1. The right to take another's property if an obligation is not discharged.
2. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
3. Italian lawn bowling (played on a long narrow dirt court).
4. A computerized data system to provide brokers with price quotations for securities traded over the counter.
5. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
6. An informal term for a father.
7. A state in northwestern North America.
8. A master's degree in fine arts.
9. A small cake leavened with yeast.
10. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
16. Sexually transmitted urethritis (usually caused by chlamydia).
18. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
19. Jordan's port.
22. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
24. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
26. A public promotion of some product or service.
27. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
28. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
32. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
33. A republic on the island of Malta in the Mediterranean.
34. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
35. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
37. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
38. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
39. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
40. A public promotion of some product or service.
41. A Hindu prince or king in India.
42. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
43. A French abbot.
46. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
47. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.