1. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
4. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
8. A flexible container with a single opening.
11. (informal) Of the highest quality.
12. The basic unit of money in Ghana.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. (informal) Very tired.
16. A family of fish in the order Zeomorphi.
18. A large fleet.
20. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
21. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
22. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
24. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
26. An associate degree in applied science.
30. The cry made by sheep.
33. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
35. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
36. The eleventh month of the civil year.
37. A substance produced by the hypothalamus that is capable of accelerating the secretion of a given hormone by the anterior pituitary gland.
41. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
45. Related by blood.
48. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
49. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
50. Scottish sea captain who was hired to protect British shipping in the Indian Ocean and then was accused of piracy and hanged (1645-1701).
51. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
2. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
3. A large quantity of written matter.
4. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
5. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
6. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
7. United States comedian and film actor (1880-1946).
8. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
9. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
10. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
15. Covered with paving material.
17. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
19. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
23. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
25. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
27. A light touch or stroke.
28. A state in northwestern North America.
29. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
31. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
32. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
34. A means of serving.
38. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
40. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
42. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
43. Having been taken in marriage.
44. The last (12th) month of the year.
45. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
46. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
47. Being one more than fifty.