1. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
4. A resource.
7. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
11. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
12. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
13. The sixth month of the civil year.
14. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
17. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
18. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
20. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
21. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
23. Young of any of various canines such as a dog or wolf.
25. Sexually transmitted urethritis (usually caused by chlamydia).
26. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
28. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
30. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
32. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
36. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
40. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
41. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
44. An informal term for a father.
45. (Irish) The sea personified.
46. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
48. A doctor's degree in education.
49. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
50. Little known Kamarupan languages.
1. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
2. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
3. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
4. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
5. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
6. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
7. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
8. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
9. A small cake leavened with yeast.
10. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
15. The cry made by sheep.
16. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
19. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
22. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
24. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
27. An enclosed space.
29. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
31. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
33. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
34. A game in which numbered balls are drawn and random and players cover the corresponding numbers on their cards.
35. Mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats).
37. In bed.
38. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
39. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
42. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
43. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
47. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.