1. A bachelor's degree in library science.
5. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
7. The capability of conscious choice and decision and intention.
11. The act of drawing or hauling something.
12. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
13. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
14. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
16. (used of animals especially a horse) Of a moderate reddish-brown color n 1.
18. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
21. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
27. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
28. A member of an American Indian people of Yucatan and Belize and Guatemala who once had a culture characterized by outstanding architecture and pottery and astronomy.
29. Being one more than one hundred.
31. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
32. A master's degree in fine arts.
39. The ratio of reflected to incident light.
41. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
42. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
44. A diagram or picture illustrating textual material.
45. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
46. An informal term for a father.
47. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
1. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
2. A small cake leavened with yeast.
3. Incomplete skeleton of female found in eastern Ethiopia in 1974.
4. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
5. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
6. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
7. A city in east central Texas.
8. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
9. United States physiologist (born in Germany) who did research on parthenogenesis (1859-1924).
10. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
15. One of 7 to 12 sons of Aditi.
17. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
19. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
20. A state in southeastern United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.
22. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
23. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
24. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
25. Being nine more than ninety.
26. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
30. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
31. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
33. Any broad thin and limber covering attached at one edge.
34. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
35. A cord fastened around the neck with an ornamental clasp and worn as a necktie.
36. (British slang) Cafe.
37. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
38. A one-piece cloak worn by men in ancient Rome.
40. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
41. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
43. Being one hundred more than three hundred.