1. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
4. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
8. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
11. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
12. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
13. A watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant.
14. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
15. indicate by signs.
16. The organ of sight (`peeper' is an informal term for `eye').
17. A small cake leavened with yeast.
19. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
21. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
22. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
25. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
28. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
33. An authoritative direction or instruction to do something.
35. (informal) Of the highest quality.
37. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
38. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
44. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
45. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
48. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
50. (Sumerian) Sun god.
51. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
52. Type genus of the Anatidae.
53. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
1. Divulge information or secrets.
2. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
3. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
4. A bachelor's degree in theology.
5. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
6. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
7. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
8. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
9. Common Indian weaverbird.
10. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
18. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
20. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
23. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
24. An informal term for a father.
26. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
27. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
29. A public promotion of some product or service.
30. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
31. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
32. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
34. A port city in southwestern Iran.
36. Extremely pleasing.
39. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
40. Framework for holding objects.
41. By bad luck.
42. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
43. part of the peritoneum attached to the stomach and to the colon and covering the intestines.
46. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
47. General term for any insect or similar creeping or crawling invertebrate.
49. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.