1. Little known Kamarupan languages.
5. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
8. Of southern Europe.
11. God of love and erotic desire.
12. 10 grams.
13. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
14. Again but in a new or different way.
15. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
16. Tag the base runner to get him out.
17. A flexible container with a single opening.
19. An island in the Aegean Sea in the Saronic Gulf.
21. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
22. 30 to 300 gigahertz.
23. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
28. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
31. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
32. A small cake leavened with yeast.
38. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
40. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
42. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
43. In bed.
46. The cry made by sheep.
47. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
48. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
49. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
1. Jordan's port.
2. Obvious and dull.
3. The ending of a series or sequence.
4. (used especially of commodities) In the natural unprocessed condition.
5. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
6. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
7. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
8. God of fire.
9. The act of scanning.
10. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
18. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
20. The distance around a person's body.
24. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
25. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
26. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
27. Before noon.
29. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
30. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
33. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
34. Anything that serves as an enticement.
35. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
36. The face of a timepiece.
37. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
39. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
41. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
42. An associate degree in nursing.
44. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
45. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.