1. In bed.
5. A rapid bustling commotion.
8. A light touch or stroke.
11. An informal term for a father.
12. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
13. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
14. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
15. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
17. (British) Your grandmother.
20. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
22. Have a tendency or disposition to do or be something.
23. A territory in southwestern Germany formerly ruled by the counts palatine.
25. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
27. Of or related to the genital and urinary organs or their functions.
30. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
32. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
33. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
34. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
35. An alchemist of German legend who sold his soul to Mephistopheles in exchange for knowledge.
39. Report or maintain.
42. Being ten more than eighty.
44. Any competition.
45. Large gregarious predatory feline of Africa and India having a tawny coat with a shaggy mane in the male.
46. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
47. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
48. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
49. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
50. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. Chief port of Yemen.
2. Common Indian weaverbird.
3. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
4. An informal term for a father.
5. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
6. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
7. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
8. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
9. Not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something.
10. Being derived from.
16. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
18. 1,000,000,000 periods per second.
19. Not fed.
21. (Welsh) A warrior god.
24. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
26. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
28. Having two axes.
29. The largest city of Cameroon.
31. Type genus of the Caviidae.
36. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
37. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
38. A three-tone Chadic language.
40. The longest division of geological time.
41. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
43. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
44. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.