1. Any of various units of capacity.
4. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
7. A card game in which players bet against the dealer on the cards he will draw from a dealing box.
11. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
12. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
13. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
14. The bill in a restaurant.
15. How long something has existed.
16. The highest level or degree attainable.
17. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
19. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
21. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
22. (informal) Of the highest quality.
23. The cry made by sheep.
26. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
30. A small cake leavened with yeast.
33. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
34. Wool of the alpaca.
37. God of wealth and love.
38. Type genus of Ochnaceae.
41. An associate degree in applied science.
42. A pass between mountain peaks.
45. A public promotion of some product or service.
46. The compass point midway between south and southeast.
47. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
50. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
51. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
52. A partially opened flower.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. (informal) Exceptionally good.
3. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
4. Seed of a pea plant.
5. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
6. Large swift fly the female of which sucks blood of various animals.
7. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
8. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
9. Avatar of Vishnu.
10. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
18. Talks a great deal about uninteresting topics.
20. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
24. European shad.
25. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
27. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
28. The square of a body of any size of type.
29. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
31. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
35. The sacred city of Lamaism.
36. A path set aside for walking.
39. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
40. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
43. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
44. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
48. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
49. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.