1. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
4. Using speech rather than writing.
8. An enclosed space.
11. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
12. A block of solid substance (such as soap or wax).
13. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
14. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
15. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. A boy or man.
17. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
19. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
21. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
23. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
24. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
26. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
28. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
29. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
31. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
34. Jordan's port.
36. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
40. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
42. A master's degree in fine arts.
46. A master's degree in business.
47. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
48. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
49. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
50. An adherent of any branch of Taoism.
51. The 10th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
52. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A card game in which players bet against the dealer on the cards he will draw from a dealing box.
2. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
3. The highest level or degree attainable.
4. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
5. A motley assortment of things.
6. A Loloish language.
7. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
8. A deep bow.
9. The sixth month of the civil year.
10. Give over.
18. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
20. A public promotion of some product or service.
22. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
25. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
27. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
30. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
32. Preliminary drawing for later elaboration.
33. An associate degree in applied science.
35. Czech novelist who wrote in German about a nightmarish world of isolated and troubled individuals (1883-1924).
37. A subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition.
38. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
39. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
41. A sudden short attack.
42. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
43. Gone by.
44. (British informal) Not to be deceived or hoodwinked n 1.
45. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
46. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.