1. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
4. Fallow deer.
8. A decree that prohibits something.
11. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
12. An open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring.
13. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
14. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
15. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
16. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
17. A United States youth subculture of the 1950s.
19. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
21. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
22. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
24. A native or inhabitant of Iran.
28. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
30. Soviet physicist who worked on low temperature physics (1908-1968).
32. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
33. A small piece of cloth.
34. The cry made by sheep.
35. A small cake leavened with yeast.
38. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
42. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
46. A bachelor's degree in theology.
47. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
48. Stalk of a moss capsule.
49. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
50. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
51. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
52. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. Informal terms for money.
3. The content of cognition.
4. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
5. A pointed tool for marking surfaces or for punching small holes.
6. (South African) An ear of corn.
7. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
8. A former monetary unit in Great Britain.
9. Jordan's port.
10. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
18. A vast treeless plain in the arctic regions between the ice cap and the tree line.
20. A genus of Pyralidae.
23. An informal term for a father.
25. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
26. An associate degree in nursing.
27. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
29. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
31. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
36. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
37. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
39. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
40. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
41. A signal transmitted along a narrow path.
43. A resource.
44. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
45. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
46. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.