1. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
4. In bed.
8. Inquire about.
11. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
12. An expression of open-mouthed astonishment.
13. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
14. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
16. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
17. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
18. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
19. A master's degree in business.
22. A public promotion of some product or service.
25. A young woman making her debut into society.
32. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
35. (Babylonian) Goddess of healing and consort of Ninurta.
40. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
43. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
44. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
45. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
46. A notable achievement.
47. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
48. An informal term for a father.
49. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
50. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
1. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
2. Type genus of the Anatidae.
3. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
4. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
5. A small cake leavened with yeast.
6. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
7. A doctor's degree in education.
8. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
9. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
10. God of love and erotic desire.
15. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
20. A bachelor's degree in religion.
21. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.
23. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
24. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
26. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
27. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
28. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
29. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
30. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
31. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
33. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
34. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
36. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
37. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
38. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
39. A quantity of no importance.
41. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
42. The cry made by sheep.