1. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
4. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
8. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
11. (informal) Of the highest quality.
12. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
13. A slight amount or degree of difference.
14. A label made of cardboard or plastic or metal.
15. A unit of information equal to 1024 bytes.
16. Lower in esteem.
17. A public promotion of some product or service.
20. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
21. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
25. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
28. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
32. A city in northern India.
33. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
35. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
36. A cgs unit of work or energy.
37. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
39. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
45. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
49. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
50. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
51. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
52. On or toward the lee.
53. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
54. A flexible container with a single opening.
55. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
3. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
4. A kind of person.
5. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
6. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
7. Jordan's port.
8. A state in the western United States.
9. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
10. Chief port of Yemen.
18. A short sleeveless outer tunic emblazoned with a coat of arms.
19. An associate degree in nursing.
22. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
23. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
24. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
26. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
27. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
29. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
30. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
31. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
34. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
38. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
39. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
40. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. The last imperial dynasty of China (from 1644 to 1912) which was overthrown by revolutionaries.
42. An interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open.
43. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
44. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
46. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
47. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
48. The cry made by sheep.