1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. Acute delirium caused by alcohol poisoning.
7. (informal) Fortitude and determination.
11. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
12. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
13. One thousandth of a second.
14. Having leadership guidance.
15. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
17. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
18. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
20. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
21. A public promotion of some product or service.
22. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. A young woman making her debut into society.
26. A licensed medical practitioner.
27. The month following July and preceding September.
30. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
35. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
38. A person with an unusual or odd personality.
44. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
47. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
48. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
49. A small cake leavened with yeast.
50. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
51. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
52. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
53. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
5. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
6. A brace that extends from the rear of the keel to support the rudderpost.
7. A metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
8. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
9. A three-tone Chadic language.
10. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
16. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
19. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
23. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
25. Any of various units of capacity.
28. Fiddler crabs.
29. Functioning correctly and ready for action.
31. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
32. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
33. Pan with a convex bottom.
34. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
36. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
37. Joint capital (with Riyadh) of Saudi Arabia.
39. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
40. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
41. Largest known toad species.
42. Avatar of Vishnu.
43. The sixth month of the civil year.
45. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
46. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.