1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. Dearly loved.
8. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
11. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
12. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
13. A rapid bustling commotion.
14. Having leadership guidance.
15. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
16. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
17. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
19. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
21. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
23. The cry made by sheep.
24. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
27. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
30. A fluorocarbon with chlorine.
31. Divulge information or secrets.
33. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
35. A motley assortment of things.
39. Jordan's port.
41. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
43. A state in New England.
46. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
47. Either extremity of something that has length.
51. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
52. A light touch or stroke.
53. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
5. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
6. A resource.
7. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
8. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
9. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
10. Rotary motion of an object around its own axis.
18. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
20. An informal term for a father.
22. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
25. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
26. God of death.
28. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
29. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
32. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
34. Largest known toad species.
36. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
37. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
38. Jordan's port.
40. The last imperial dynasty of China (from 1644 to 1912) which was overthrown by revolutionaries.
42. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
44. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
45. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
46. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
48. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
49. A doctor's degree in religion.
50. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
51. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.