1. A French abbot.
5. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
8. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
11. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
12. How long something has existed.
13. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
14. (Sumerian) Sun god.
15. The cry made by sheep.
16. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
17. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
23. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
25. Extremely pleasing.
26. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
27. The residue that remains when something is burned.
29. The last (12th) month of the year.
31. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
33. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
37. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
39. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
40. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
41. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
45. A master's degree in business.
46. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
48. A lyric poet.
49. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
50. A unit of force equal to the force that imparts an acceleration of 1 foot/sec/sec to a mass of 1 pound.
51. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
52. A zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo.
1. An Asian river between China and Russia.
2. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
3. (computer science) A data transmission rate (bits/second) for modems.
4. A cgs unit of work or energy.
5. A small cake leavened with yeast.
6. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
7. Seed of a pea plant.
8. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
9. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
10. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
18. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
19. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
20. Attack someone physically or emotionally.
21. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
22. In bed.
24. Long coarse hair growing from the crest of the animal's neck.
28. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
30. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
32. A grant made by a law court.
34. Cud-chewing mammal used as a draft or saddle animal in desert regions.
35. A telegram sent abroad.
36. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
38. Little known Kamarupan languages.
39. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
42. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
43. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
44. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
47. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.