1. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
4. An enclosed space.
7. A telephone connection.
11. An accidental happening.
12. (Babylonian) The sky god.
13. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
14. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
15. Tag the base runner to get him out.
16. Long and thin and often limp.
17. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
19. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
20. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
23. 10 grams.
26. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
27. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
31. Jordan's port.
34. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
36. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
37. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
38. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
39. The principal activity in your life that you do to earn money.
42. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
46. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
47. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
51. A member of an American Indian people of Yucatan and Belize and Guatemala who once had a culture characterized by outstanding architecture and pottery and astronomy.
53. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
54. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
55. Divulge information or secrets.
56. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
57. Showing characteristics of age, especially having gray or white hair.
1. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
2. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
5. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
6. An awkward and inexperienced youth.
7. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
8. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
9. A Russian river.
10. The cardinal number that is the fifth power of ten.
18. A radioactive transuranic element.
21. A gray tetravalent metallic element that resembles zirconium chemically and is found in zirconium minerals.
22. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
24. A state in northwestern North America.
25. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
28. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
29. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
30. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
32. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
33. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
35. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
40. Using speech rather than writing.
41. Common Indian weaverbird.
43. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
44. A small cake leavened with yeast.
45. Massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws.
48. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
49. Enlarged prostate.
50. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
51. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
52. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.