1. Gone by.
4. Bushy plant of Old World salt marshes and sea beaches having prickly leaves.
8. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
11. A city in northwestern Iran.
12. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
13. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
14. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
15. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
16. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
17. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
18. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
19. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
21. A state in northwestern North America.
22. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
24. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
26. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
28. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
29. Small tree of dry open parts of southern Africa having erect angled branches suggesting candelabra.
33. A master's degree in business.
35. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
37. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
39. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
43. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
47. A genus of Ploceidae.
49. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
51. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
52. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
53. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
55. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
56. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
57. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
58. A young woman making her debut into society.
1. Jordan's port.
2. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
3. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
4. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
5. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
6. The smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers.
7. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
8. A licensed medical practitioner.
9. An elaborate song for solo voice.
10. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
20. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
23. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
25. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
27. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
30. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
31. A Russian river.
32. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
34. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
36. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
38. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
40. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
41. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
42. Set down according to a plan.
44. A sudden short attack.
45. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
46. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
48. How long something has existed.
50. The cry made by sheep.
54. A public promotion of some product or service.