1. Any of various units of capacity.
4. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
8. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
11. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
12. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
13. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
14. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
16. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
18. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
19. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
20. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
21. Glazed yeast-raised doughnut-shaped roll with hard crust.
22. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
23. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
24. A state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands.
28. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
29. A master's degree in business.
30. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
36. An informal term for a father.
38. A town in central Belgium.
40. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
42. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
43. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
47. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
48. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
49. Someone whose job is to dye cloth.
1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
2. (informal) Exceptionally good.
3. (Irish) The sea personified.
4. Any of various water-soluble compounds capable of turning litmus blue and reacting with an acid to form a salt and water.
5. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
6. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
7. Jordan's port.
8. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
9. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
10. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
15. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
17. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
25. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
27. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
31. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
32. An awkward stupid person.
33. Showing great reverence for god.
34. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Missouri in the valleys of the Missouri and Osage rivers.
35. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
37. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
38. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
39. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
41. A flexible container with a single opening.
44. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
45. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
46. A public promotion of some product or service.