1. The last (12th) month of the year.
4. An informal debt instrument.
7. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
11. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
12. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
13. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
14. A small cake leavened with yeast.
16. A Russian river.
17. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
18. An associate degree in nursing.
19. A sudden short attack.
22. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
24. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
26. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
28. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
29. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
31. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
33. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
36. Singing jazz.
38. Being five more than one hundred fifty.
40. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
41. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
42. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
43. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
45. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
49. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
50. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
51. Type genus of the Anatidae.
52. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
3. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
4. A state in midwestern United States.
5. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
6. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
7. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
8. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
9. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
10. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
15. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
20. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
21. Not only so, but.
23. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
25. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
27. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
30. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
32. Last or greatest in an indefinitely large series.
34. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
35. Having the wind against the forward side of the sails.
37. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
38. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
39. A Russian river.
44. A resource.
45. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
46. A public promotion of some product or service.
47. A state in the eastern United States.
48. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.