1. A small island.
5. A person forced to flee from home or country.
7. English writer and a central member of the Fabian Society (1858-1943).
11. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
12. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
13. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir known for his beauty and skill with bow and skis.
14. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
16. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
17. A public promotion of some product or service.
18. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
21. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
22. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
24. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
29. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
30. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
34. The cry made by sheep.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
38. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
42. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
45. Black tropical American cuckoo.
46. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
47. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
48. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
49. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
50. Duplicator that transmits the copy by wire or radio.
51. A local computer network for communication between computers.
1. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
2. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
3. (Irish) The sea personified.
4. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
5. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
6. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
7. A dialect of Chinese spoken in the Yangtze delta.
8. English essayist (1775-1834).
9. Divulge information or secrets.
10. (informal) Exceptionally good.
15. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
19. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
20. Extremely pleasing.
23. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
25. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
26. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
27. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
28. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
31. (trademark) An antacid.
32. An awkward stupid person.
33. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
36. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
37. An island in Indonesia east of Java.
39. Fail to do something.
40. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
41. A city of central China.
43. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
44. A unit of length of thread or yarn.