1. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
5. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
7. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
11. Cassava with long tuberous edible roots and soft brittle stems.
12. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
13. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
14. The sixth month of the civil year.
15. A public promotion of some product or service.
16. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
17. The capital of Morocco.
19. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
21. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
22. Inhabitant of the island of Cebu.
24. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
26. Tag the base runner to get him out.
30. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
35. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
36. A bachelor's degree in architecture.
39. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
43. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
44. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
47. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
48. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
50. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
51. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
52. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
53. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
54. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
1. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
2. An informal term for a father.
3. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
4. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
5. A master's degree in business.
6. Spread or daub over.
7. An informal term for a father.
8. By bad luck.
9. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
10. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
18. Small often spiny insectivorous mammal of Madagascar.
20. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
23. The cry made by sheep.
25. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
27. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
28. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
29. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
31. Warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings.
32. A bachelor's degree in religion.
33. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
34. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
37. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
38. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
40. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
41. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
42. A city in northern India.
45. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
46. Late time of life.
49. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.