1. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
4. A Loloish language.
8. The sign language used in the United States.
11. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
12. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
13. The cry made by sheep.
14. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
15. Make amends for.
16. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
17. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
20. A desert in central Asia.
22. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
23. At or constituting a border or edge.
24. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
25. A quantity of no importance.
28. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
29. A farewell remark.
32. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
38. Provided with artificial light.
41. (informal) Roused to anger.
42. (Old Testament) Adam's wife in Judeo-Christian mythology.
43. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
44. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
45. Remaining after all deductions.
46. Relating to the Urdu language.
47. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
1. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
2. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
3. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
4. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
5. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
6. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
7. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
8. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
9. Large west African tree having large palmately lobed leaves and axillary cymose panicles of small white flowers and one-winged seeds.
10. The sound of laughing.
18. A temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to.
19. A bottle with a stopper.
21. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
26. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
27. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
30. Of a yellow-green color similar to that of an unripe olive n 1.
31. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
33. Toward the mouth or oral region.
34. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
35. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
36. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
37. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
39. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
40. To make a mistake or be incorrect.