1. Considerate and solicitous care.
4. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
8. (usually followed by `to') Naturally disposed toward.
11. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
12. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
13. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
14. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
15. A Russian river.
16. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
17. A state in northwestern North America.
20. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
22. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
24. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
26. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
29. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
33. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
36. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
37. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
38. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
45. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
46. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
49. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
51. Your general store of remembered information.
52. A doctor's degree in education.
53. Type genus of the Anatidae.
54. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
1. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
2. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
3. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
4. A brace that extends from the rear of the keel to support the rudderpost.
5. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
6. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
7. A small cake leavened with yeast.
8. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
9. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
10. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
18. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
19. The sixth month of the civil year.
21. An informal conversation.
23. The cry made by sheep.
25. A bachelor's degree in religion.
27. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
28. Call upon in supplication.
30. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
31. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
32. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
34. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
35. A public promotion of some product or service.
39. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
40. Advanced in years.
41. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
42. Common Indian weaverbird.
43. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
44. Fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan.
47. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
48. Not in good physical or mental health.
49. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
50. Informal terms for a mother.