1. A unit of pain intensity.
4. A light touch or stroke.
7. A system of one or more computers and associated software with common storage.
11. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
12. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
13. The dynasty that ruled much of Manchuria and northeastern China from 947 to 1125.
14. A master's degree in education.
15. A bachelor's degree in architecture.
17. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
19. An adherent of any branch of Taoism.
21. A state in northwestern North America.
23. Small genus of Eurasian herbs.
26. Coffee with the caffeine removed.
30. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
31. A radioactive transuranic element.
33. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
34. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
35. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
36. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
37. A bachelor's degree in religion.
41. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
47. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
48. An informal term for a father.
49. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
50. A boy or man.
51. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
52. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
1. Fallow deer.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
4. Use of chemical analysis to estimate the age of geological specimens.
5. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
6. A small cake leavened with yeast.
7. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
8. Made of packed earth or gravel.
9. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
10. A district in southwestern Manhattan noted for its shops and restaurants and galleries and artist's lofts.
16. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
18. One of the evil spirits of traditional Jewish and Christian belief.
20. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
22. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
24. A public promotion of some product or service.
25. (informal) Of the highest quality.
27. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
28. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
29. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
32. The face or front of a building.
38. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
39. Common Indian weaverbird.
40. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
42. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
43. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
44. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
45. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
46. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
47. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.