1. A light touch or stroke.
4. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
8. In favor of (an action or proposal etc.).
11. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
12. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
13. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
14. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
16. A young woman making her debut into society.
17. The second larges of the four main islands of Japan.
18. A public promotion of some product or service.
19. Affect with wonder.
23. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
25. The capital of Croatia.
27. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
29. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
30. Unknown god.
32. The capital of Morocco.
36. (law) A gift of personal property by will.
39. English tennis player who won may women's singles titles (born in 1945).
40. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
41. A quantity of no importance.
44. A period of time spent sleeping.
45. Characteristic of a mob.
47. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
48. Black tropical American cuckoo.
49. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
50. Fallow deer.
51. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
1. An informal term for a father.
2. In bed.
3. The cry made by sheep.
4. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
5. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
6. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
7. A small cake leavened with yeast.
8. Humble request for help.
9. Harass with persistent criticism or carping.
10. A slender double-reed instrument.
15. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
20. United States baseball player and manager (1873-1934).
21. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
22. A type of submachine gun that is designed and manufactured in Israel.
24. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
26. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
28. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
31. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
32. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
33. Obvious and dull.
34. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
35. A city in west central Mexico.
37. Very dark black.
38. God of the Underworld.
39. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
42. Lacking in light.
43. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
46. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.