1. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
4. The younger of two major political parties in the United States.
7. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
11. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
12. An accountant certified by the state.
13. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
14. A light touch or stroke.
15. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
16. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
17. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
19. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
21. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
22. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
23. 30 to 300 kilohertz.
24. The deep vascular inner layer of the skin.
27. A metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
28. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
30. In bed.
31. A genus of Ploceidae.
37. A special loved one.
41. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
44. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
45. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
48. Used of a single unit or thing.
49. (informal) Exceptionally good.
50. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A genus of Pyralidae.
2. Jordan's port.
3. Give a nickname to.
4. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
5. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
6. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
7. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
8. The sixth month of the civil year.
9. A small cake leavened with yeast.
10. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
18. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
20. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
25. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
26. A master's degree in business.
29. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
32. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
33. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
34. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
36. Pasture grass of plains of South America and western North America.
38. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
39. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
40. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
42. A magnetic tape recorder for recording (and playing back) TV programs.
43. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
46. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
47. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.