1. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
5. Tag the base runner to get him out.
8. Of southern Europe.
11. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
12. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
13. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
14. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
15. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
16. A period of time spent sleeping.
17. A public promotion of some product or service.
18. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
19. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
23. 1/10 gram.
25. The content of cognition.
27. A port city in southwestern Iran.
32. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
33. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
34. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
35. A radioactive transuranic element.
36. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
37. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
41. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
45. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
48. In bed.
50. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
51. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
52. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
53. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
54. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
55. A quantity that is added.
1. Common Indian weaverbird.
2. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
3. A decree that prohibits something.
4. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
5. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
6. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
7. German organist and contrapuntist (1685-1750).
8. God of fire.
9. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
10. An informal term for a father.
20. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
21. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
22. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
24. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
26. A person forced to flee from home or country.
28. A small cake leavened with yeast.
29. An informal term for a father.
30. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
31. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
38. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
39. Pulled or drawn tight.
40. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
42. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
43. The basic unit of money in Ghana.
44. Chief port of Yemen.
46. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
47. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
49. The cry made by sheep.
50. A public promotion of some product or service.