1. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
4. An enclosed space.
7. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
11. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
12. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
13. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
14. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
15. (British) Your grandmother.
16. A series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished.
17. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
20. An associate degree in applied science.
22. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
23. A master's degree in fine arts.
26. A light touch or stroke.
28. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
29. A small cake leavened with yeast.
31. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
33. The vein in the center of a leaf.
37. A public promotion of some product or service.
39. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
40. The basic unit of money in Albania.
41. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
46. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
47. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
50. Slightly wet.
51. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
52. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
2. Located in or toward the back or rear.
3. Scottish sea captain who was hired to protect British shipping in the Indian Ocean and then was accused of piracy and hanged (1645-1701).
4. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
5. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
6. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
7. First in order of importance.
8. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
9. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
10. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
18. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
19. One thousand grams.
21. A native-born Israeli.
24. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
25. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
27. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
30. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
32. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
34. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
36. Jordan's port.
38. An informal term for a father.
42. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
43. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
44. The cry made by sheep.
45. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
48. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
49. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.