1. Gull-like jaeger of northern seas.
5. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
8. One or some or every or all without specification.
11. Any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted.
12. An associate degree in applied science.
13. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity.
14. The part of the eye that contains the iris and ciliary body and choroid.
15. The basic unit of money in Albania.
16. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
17. Found along western Atlantic coast.
20. Type genus of the Amiidae.
22. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
24. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
25. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
29. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
33. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
34. Jordan's port.
37. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
40. Strong liquor flavored with juniper berries.
41. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
45. A transuranic element that has not been found in nature.
46. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
47. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
48. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
49. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
50. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
1. A short piece remaining on a trunk or stem where a branch is lost.
2. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
3. A person who makes use of a thing.
4. Jordan's port.
5. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
6. Conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC).
7. Inquire about.
8. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
9. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
10. Not only so, but.
18. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
19. A starlike object that may send out radio waves and other forms of energy.
21. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
23. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
26. A light touch or stroke.
27. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
28. A Mid-Atlantic state.
30. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
31. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
32. A member of the Siouan people of the Kansas river valley in Kansas.
35. The last imperial dynasty of China (from 1644 to 1912) which was overthrown by revolutionaries.
36. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
37. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
38. A small cake leavened with yeast.
39. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
42. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
43. Used of a single unit or thing.
44. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.