1. Type genus of the Anatidae.
5. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
7. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
11. A member of the Algonquian people living in Wisconsin the Fox River valley and the shores of Green Bay.
12. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
13. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
14. An island in the Aegean Sea in the Saronic Gulf.
16. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
17. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
18. The cry made by sheep.
21. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
25. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
27. A small cake leavened with yeast.
29. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
32. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
35. Not only so, but.
41. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
45. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
46. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
47. The 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
48. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
49. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
50. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
1. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
2. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
3. The month following July and preceding September.
4. Narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used for gliding over snow.
5. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
6. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
7. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
8. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
9. In bed.
10. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
15. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
19. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
20. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
22. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
23. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
24. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
28. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
30. An associate degree in nursing.
31. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
33. Extremely pleasing.
34. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
36. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
37. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
38. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
40. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
42. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
43. Any of various units of capacity.
44. Towards the side away from the wind.