1. A bachelor's degree in naval science.
4. A sails-shaped constellation in the southern hemisphere near Carina.
8. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
11. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
12. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
13. A doctor's degree in education.
14. Being one more than one hundred.
16. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
18. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
20. Dried out by heat or excessive exposure to sunlight.
21. The sixth month of the civil year.
23. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
24. A city in northern India.
28. 100 fen equal 1 yuan.
29. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
31. An associate degree in applied science.
33. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
34. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
41. An accidental happening.
44. The compass point that is one point south of due west.
45. A master's degree in business.
47. How long something has existed.
48. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
49. The face of a timepiece.
1. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
2. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
3. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
4. Large lipoproteins rich in triglycerides.
5. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
6. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
7. Jordan's port.
8. Of a period of maximal use or demand or activity.
9. Not in action or at work.
10. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
15. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
17. A small cake leavened with yeast.
19. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
22. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
25. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
26. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
27. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
30. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
32. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
35. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
36. A domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church.
37. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
38. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
40. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
42. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
43. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
44. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
46. A doctor's degree in religion.