1. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
4. A person with an unusual or odd personality.
8. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
11. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
12. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
13. An affirmative.
14. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
17. A unit of traffic intensity in a telephone system.
21. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
22. (India) Usually in combination.
23. A state in northwestern North America.
24. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
25. The brightest star in Cygnus.
29. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
31. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
33. In bed.
34. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
35. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
36. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
38. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
42. Edible tuber of any of several yams.
43. A master's degree in business.
45. The habitation of wild animals.
47. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
49. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
50. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
51. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
52. A public promotion of some product or service.
53. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
1. Sew again.
2. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
3. Limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
4. A physician who is not a specialist but treats all illnesses.
5. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
6. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
7. Unknown god.
8. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
9. A circular segment of a curve.
10. An informal term for a father.
15. The basic unit of money in Gambia.
16. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
18. Tag the base runner to get him out.
19. A republic in West Africa on the Gulf of Guinea.
20. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
26. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
27. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
28. A bachelor's degree in religion.
30. An insane person.
32. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
37. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
39. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
40. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
41. Baby bed with high sides.
44. The cry made by sheep.
46. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
47. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
48. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.