1. Any branch of Shinto other than Kokka.
5. (Irish) The sea personified.
8. A flexible container with a single opening.
11. A white crystalline oxide used in the production of calcium hydroxide.
12. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
13. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
14. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
15. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
16. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
17. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
19. Lower in esteem.
21. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
23. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
25. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
27. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
28. In bed.
30. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
32. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
36. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
41. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
42. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
43. Extremely pleasing.
44. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
47. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
48. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
49. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
50. A small cake leavened with yeast.
51. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
1. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
2. A Loloish language.
3. (used of opinions and actions) Far beyond the norm.
4. Of or relating to or resembling an axis of rotation.
5. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
6. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
7. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
8. A cord fastened around the neck with an ornamental clasp and worn as a necktie.
9. By bad luck.
10. A measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity or for testing conformity with a standard.
18. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
20. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
22. Chief port of Yemen.
24. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
26. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
29. The state of owing money.
31. A public promotion of some product or service.
33. (Scotland) A landowner.
34. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
35. Type genus of the Bramidae.
37. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
38. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
39. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
40. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
45. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
46. A Mid-Atlantic state.
47. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.