1. A bachelor's degree in theology.
4. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
8. The site of an archeological exploration.
11. An affirmative.
12. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
13. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
14. (football) Of advancing the ball by throwing it.
16. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
17. A small piece of cloth.
18. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
19. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
21. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
25. Fleshy spore-bearing inner mass of e.g. a puffball or stinkhorn.
27. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
33. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
36. Someone whose business is advertising.
38. A state in northwestern North America.
39. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
40. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
43. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
44. Type genus of the Amiidae.
47. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
48. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
52. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
53. An informal term for a father.
54. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
1. A mistake in printed matter resulting from mechanical failures of some kind.
2. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
3. Serving as or forming a base.
4. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
5. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
6. An American doctorate usually based on at least 3 years graduate study and a dissertation.
7. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
8. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
9. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
10. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
15. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
20. A light touch or stroke.
22. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
23. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
26. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
28. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
29. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
30. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
31. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
32. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
34. Jordan's port.
35. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
37. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
41. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
42. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
45. A master's degree in education.
46. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
49. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
50. A public promotion of some product or service.
51. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.