1. God of the earth.
4. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
8. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
11. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
12. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
13. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
14. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
15. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
16. Informal terms for a mother.
17. A small cake leavened with yeast.
19. A resource.
21. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
23. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
25. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
28. Greek mythology.
31. A communist state in the Caribbean on the island of Cuba.
32. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
34. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
35. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
36. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
40. Tag the base runner to get him out.
43. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
46. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
47. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
48. The sixth day of the week.
49. Having relatively few calories.
51. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
52. Chiefly perennial grasses of cool temperate regions.
53. An informal term for a father.
54. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
1. Marked by lack of intellectual depth.
2. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
3. Divulge information or secrets.
4. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
5. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
6. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
7. A port city in southwestern Iran.
8. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
9. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
10. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
18. On a ship, train, plane or other vehicle.
20. United States abolitionist (1786-1865).
22. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
24. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
26. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
27. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
29. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
30. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
33. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
37. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
38. An elaborate song for solo voice.
39. A rounded thickly curled hairdo.
41. In bed.
42. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
44. An abnormally large amount of this fetoprotein in the fetus can signal an abnormality of the neural tube (as spina bifida or anencephaly).
45. A doctor's degree in education.
50. A state in midwestern United States.