1. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
4. A small island.
8. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
11. Goddess of fate.
12. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
13. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
14. A serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court.
15. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
16. A decree that prohibits something.
17. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
19. Lower in esteem.
21. Offering fun and gaiety.
24. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
27. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
31. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
34. A severe or trying experience.
38. The atomic weight of an element that has the same combining capacity as a given weight of another element.
39. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
42. Belonging to some prior time.
44. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
45. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
46. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
47. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
2. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
3. An insecticide that is also toxic to animals and humans.
4. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
5. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
6. (Irish) The sea personified.
7. A unit of traffic intensity in a telephone system.
8. A small cake leavened with yeast.
9. By bad luck.
10. A native or inhabitant of Denmark.
18. A light touch or stroke.
20. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
22. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
23. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
25. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
26. The cry made by sheep.
28. Seed of a pea plant.
29. A set of tags and rules (conforming to SGML) for using them in developing hypertext documents.
30. (Greek mythology) The beautiful daughter of Zeus and Leda who was abducted by Paris.
32. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
33. Jordan's port.
35. The basic unit of money in South Africa.
36. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
37. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
40. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
41. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
42. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
43. An associate degree in nursing.