1. (computer science) A measure of how densely information is packed on a storage medium.
4. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
8. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
11. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
12. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
16. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
18. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
19. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
22. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
24. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
27. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
29. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
30. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
31. Made of fir or pine.
34. A master's degree in education.
36. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
37. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
40. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
42. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
45. The atomic weight of an element that has the same combining capacity as a given weight of another element.
46. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
48. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
51. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
52. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
53. Extremely pleasing.
54. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
55. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
56. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Greenish-yellow pear.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
4. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
5. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
6. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
7. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
8. A decree that prohibits something.
9. American novelist (1909-1955).
10. An informal term for a father.
15. The cry made by sheep.
17. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
20. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
21. A light touch or stroke.
23. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
25. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
26. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
28. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
32. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
33. A city is east central Sweden north northwest of Stockholm.
35. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
38. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
39. Jordan's port.
41. A small cake leavened with yeast.
42. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
43. Any of various small biting flies.
44. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
47. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
49. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
50. A master's degree in fine arts.
51. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.