1. A licensed medical practitioner.
4. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
8. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
11. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
12. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
13. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
14. The last (12th) month of the year.
15. American novelist (1909-1955).
16. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
17. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
20. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
21. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
22. The act of scanning.
25. Young owl.
29. Dried out by heat or excessive exposure to sunlight.
32. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
33. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
34. A unit of information equal to 1024 bytes.
35. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
38. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
42. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
46. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
47. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
49. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
50. A public promotion of some product or service.
51. The face of a timepiece.
1. An informal term for a father.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
4. A human female who does housework.
5. The capital of Croatia.
6. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
7. Echo repeatedly, echo again and again.
8. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
9. Common Indian weaverbird.
10. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
18. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
19. New Zealand timber tree resembling the cypress.
23. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
24. A state in northwestern North America.
26. A three-year law degree.
27. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
28. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
30. An informal term for a father.
31. Not subjected to an aging process.
36. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
37. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
39. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
40. A small cake leavened with yeast.
41. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
43. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
44. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
45. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
48. A doctor's degree in religion.