1. A steep-walled semicircular basin in a mountain.
4. Large genus of tropical subshrubs or herbs some of which yield fibers of mucilaginous substances.
8. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
11. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
12. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
13. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
14. A human limb.
15. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
16. A master's degree in business.
17. A genus of Lamnidae.
19. A gray lustrous metallic element of the rare earth group.
21. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
22. Jordan's port.
25. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
28. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
30. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
31. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
32. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
34. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
36. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
38. (botany) Relating to or attached to the axis.
42. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
45. 10 grams.
46. The officer below the master on a commercial ship.
47. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
48. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
49. A primeval personification of air and breath.
50. A decree that prohibits something.
51. An associate degree in applied science.
1. South African plant widely cultivated for its showy pure white spathe and yellow spadix.
2. Cause to happen or to occur as a consequence.
3. Molten rock in the earth's crust.
4. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
5. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
6. A light touch or stroke.
7. Used improperly or excessively especially drugs.
8. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
9. A small cake leavened with yeast.
10. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
18. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
20. (trademark) An antacid.
23. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
24. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
26. A state in midwestern United States.
27. A public promotion of some product or service.
29. A discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal.
33. Filled with a great quantity.
35. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
37. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
39. The content of cognition.
40. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
41. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
43. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
44. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
45. The act of using.