1. United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933).
4. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
8. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
11. (of music or art) New and of general appeal (especially among young people).
12. Harass with persistent criticism or carping.
13. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
14. Take in solid food.
15. A compact mass.
16. Fiddler crabs.
17. Small tropical flea.
19. A public promotion of some product or service.
21. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
22. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
24. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
27. 100 fen equal 1 yuan.
28. An informal term for a father.
30. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
32. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
33. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
37. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
39. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
42. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
44. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
47. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
48. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
49. A fraudulent business scheme.
50. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
51. The cry made by sheep.
52. An narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family.
53. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
2. The Hebrew patriarch who saved himself and his family and the animals by building an ark in which they survived 40 days and 40 nights of rain.
3. Of or relating to or resembling the eye.
4. A plant disease caused by the ergot fungus.
5. The general activity of selling.
6. Relating to or containing the azo radical.
7. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
8. The basic unit of money in Romania.
9. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
10. (informal) Exceptionally good.
18. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
20. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
23. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
25. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
26. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
29. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
31. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
34. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
36. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
38. A small cake leavened with yeast.
40. Having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range.
41. God of love and erotic desire.
43. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
45. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
46. An ugly evil-looking old woman.