1. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
4. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
8. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
11. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
12. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
13. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
14. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
16. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
17. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
18. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
20. A public promotion of some product or service.
22. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
23. An informal term for a father.
25. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
27. A mature blood cell that contains hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the bodily tissues.
28. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
29. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
33. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
34. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
37. A person with an unusual or odd personality.
43. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
46. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
47. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
48. A Loloish language.
49. A digital display that uses liquid crystal cells that change reflectivity in an applied electric field.
50. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
51. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
52. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
1. Wearing or provided with clothing.
2. Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast.
3. A human female who does housework.
4. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
5. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
6. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
7. Obvious and dull.
8. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
9. Type genus of the Ranidae.
10. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
15. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
19. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
21. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
24. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
26. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
30. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
31. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
32. Pan with a convex bottom.
35. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
36. Joint capital (with Riyadh) of Saudi Arabia.
38. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
39. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
40. Surrealist Spanish painter (1904-1989).
41. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
42. A quantity of no importance.
44. Tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar.
45. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.