1. An accountant certified by the state.
4. Flesh of fish found in colder waters of northern Atlantic coast of the United States.
8. A broad flat muscle on either side of the back.
11. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
12. A wine bottle made of leather.
13. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
14. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
16. Sports equipment that is worn on the feet to enable the wearer to glide along on wheels and to be propelled by the alternate actions of the legs.
18. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
19. Not in operation or operational.
20. Of or relating to or containing cerium especially with valence 4.
21. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
23. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
24. An informal term for a father.
27. The cry made by sheep.
29. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
32. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
34. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
35. An associate degree in nursing.
40. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
44. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
45. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
48. An informal term for a father.
49. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
50. A spacecraft that carries astronauts from the command module to the surface of the moon and back.
1. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
4. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
5. An informal conversation.
6. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
7. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
8. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
9. Ludicrously odd.
10. A case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule.
15. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
17. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
22. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
25. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
26. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
28. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
30. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
31. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
33. (informal) Of the highest quality.
36. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
37. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
38. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
39. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
41. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
42. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
43. An awkward stupid person.
46. A gray lustrous metallic element of the rare earth group.
47. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
48. Being nine more than ninety.