1. God of the earth.
4. A program under which employees regularly accumulate shares and may ultimately assume control of the company.
8. Not reflecting light.
11. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
12. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
13. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
14. An authoritative direction or instruction to do something.
15. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
16. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
17. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
20. A small cake leavened with yeast.
22. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
25. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
26. The bill in a restaurant.
30. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
32. Unknown god.
33. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
34. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
35. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
37. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
41. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
43. Largest known toad species.
47. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
48. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
49. (Sumerian) Sun god.
50. An associate degree in applied science.
51. The sixth month of the civil year.
52. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
1. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
2. Any plant of the genus Erica.
3. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
4. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
5. A midnight meeting of witches to practice witchcraft and sorcery.
6. European cave-dwelling aquatic salamander with permanent external gills.
7. The foot of a human being.
8. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
9. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
10. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
18. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
19. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
21. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
23. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
24. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
27. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
28. A public promotion of some product or service.
29. A bachelor's degree in religion.
31. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
36. Common Indian weaverbird.
37. A public promotion of some product or service.
38. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
39. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
40. part of the peritoneum attached to the stomach and to the colon and covering the intestines.
42. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
44. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
45. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
46. A partially opened flower.
47. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.