1. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
4. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
8. The compass point that is one point north of due west.
11. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
12. (informal) Exceptionally good.
13. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
14. Lap that forms a cloth border doubled back and stitched down v 1.
15. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
16. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
17. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
19. Port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay.
21. Cast again, in a different role.
23. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
24. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
25. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
26. (Greek mythology) The goddess of youth and spring.
28. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
31. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
34. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
38. A public promotion of some product or service.
39. A large fleet.
40. Being nine more than ninety.
41. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
43. An associate degree in nursing.
44. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
46. At or constituting a border or edge.
47. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
48. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
1. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
2. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
3. Electronic warfare undertaken to prevent or reduce an enemy's effective use of the electromagnetic spectrum.
4. The superior of a group of nuns.
5. Relatively large in size or number or extent.
6. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
7. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
8. Supreme Teutonic god.
9. Visionary British poet (1757-1827).
10. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
18. Informal terms for money.
20. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
22. A telegram sent abroad.
27. Any isomeric saturated hydrocarbon found in petroleum and used as a fuel and solvent.
29. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
30. Wood of a sumac.
31. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
32. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
33. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
35. A small cake leavened with yeast.
36. Tree of low-lying coastal areas of southeastern United States having glossy leaves and racemes of fragrant white flowers.
37. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
42. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
45. A radioactive element of the actinide series.