1. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
5. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
8. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
11. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
12. The basic unit of money in Romania.
13. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
14. The sixth month of the civil year.
15. A boy or man.
16. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
17. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
18. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
20. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
22. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
25. An informal term for a father.
26. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
28. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
32. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
36. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
37. A state in northwestern North America.
38. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.
40. English writer and a central member of the Fabian Society (1858-1943).
42. A large metal or pottery vessel with a handle and spout.
46. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
47. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
50. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
51. Horny projecting mouth of a bird.
53. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
55. A notable achievement.
56. A light touch or stroke.
57. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
58. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
2. An informal term for a father.
3. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
4. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
5. Not in good physical or mental health.
6. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
7. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
8. A human limb.
9. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
10. (informal) Exceptionally good.
19. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
21. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
23. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
24. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
27. A public promotion of some product or service.
29. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
30. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
31. A doctor's degree in religion.
33. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
34. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
35. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
39. A genus of Ploceidae.
40. A human limb.
41. English essayist (1775-1834).
42. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
43. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
44. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
45. A quantity of no importance.
48. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
49. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
52. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
53. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
54. A bachelor's degree in religion.
55. A public promotion of some product or service.