1. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
4. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
8. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
11. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
12. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
13. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
14. Loose or flaccid body fat.
15. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
16. Informal terms for a mother.
17. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
24. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
29. (British) A waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric.
30. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
32. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
33. A state in northwestern North America.
35. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
37. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
41. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
42. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
45. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
47. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
49. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
50. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
51. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
52. A master's degree in business.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
3. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
4. Of or related to the genital and urinary organs or their functions.
5. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
6. Divulge information or secrets.
7. An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
8. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
9. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
10. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
18. The fourth month of the civil year.
19. A rapid bustling commotion.
20. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
21. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
22. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
23. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
25. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
26. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
27. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
28. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
31. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
33. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
34. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
36. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
38. Not agitated.
39. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
40. A small cake leavened with yeast.
43. An early form of modern jazz (originating around 1940).
44. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
46. A public promotion of some product or service.
48. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.